The Library has a very restricted service at present. All researchers wishing to access manuscripts will need to make an appointment first.
write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to consult manuscripts. An appointment will be made with the archival staff.
- Manuscripts and rare books need to be ordered in advance.
- Requests should be sent to email@example.com
- Manuscript and rare book readers will need to register for a manuscript/rare book readers tickets. We ask you to bring a passport, photographic national identity card, or driving licence, and one other item, such as a bank statement, utility bill, or tax charge, with your address.
- Tickets must be shown on each visit to the manuscript reading room. (There will be a charge for replacing lost tickets).
- A limit of 5 items can be ordered for any one day. This can be waived at the discretion of the archival staff.
- New manuscript/rare book readers will undergo a ten minute training session on how to handle manuscripts and rare books.
Please familiarise yourself with the access regulations before visiting the Library.