The Dr Williams’s Library is pleased to provide a range of copying and imaging services.
The type of image which can be supplied will depend on the condition and format of the original item.
Photocopies may be provided where they can be made without damage (readers may not make their own photocopies). When photocopying is not possible, other formats may be available, such as a microfilm or digital images.
Orders are generally fulfilled within 3 working days.
|Standard Digital Photograph||JPeg||£3.00||£2.00|
|High Resolution Digital Photograph||Tiff||£25.00||£15.00|
Pricing & Delivery:
- The table above is a guide only - all prices will be confirmed.
- Payment and copyright declaration are required before your order is processed.
- A handling charge of £10.00 will be added to each order.
- Payment may be made by cheque, bank transfer or PayPal (cards accepted).
- CDs/DVDs are charged at £15 each.
- Post / Courier charged at cost.
- VAT will be added to all UK orders and to EU orders unless a valid EU VAT number is provided.
- Email of digital images is restricted to 10Mb total.
- Download files will remain available for 1 month.
If you have any questions, please call 0207 387 3727 or email [protected email address]
Photocopy/Digital Image Request Form
Please provide your personal details and describe your image requirements as fully as possible.
Returning customers need only provide their name and email address.
Members - Log-in to auto complete.